Upcoming Webinars for 2019!
Wednesday 15th May – Inflammation & Pain Management 12pm
Join Antony Haynes [BA (Hons), RNT, mBANT, mIFM] as he presents a webinar on “Inflammation & Pain Management”. The webinar will focus on the well-known association between inflammation and many acute and chronic degenerative conditions affecting millions of people across the world, and importantly what to do about it from a nutritional perspective. This includes heart disease, cancer, auto-immune conditions, arthritic & rheumatoid conditions and many more besides. Antony will discuss the major pathways of inflammation and describe how these can be mitigated with targeted nutritional intervention.
- Learn about the first human descriptions of inflammation (in the Western World) from Roman times.
- Learn about the documented link between inflammation and disease.
- Learn about the molecular markers of inflammation.
- Learn about effective strategies and tools to reduce inflammation in chronic health conditions.
- Learn about effective means by which to address acute inflammation, caused by injury or accident.
- Learn about ways to reduce pain in both acute and chronic conditions.
Wednesday 19th June – Thyroid hormone function & its influences 12pm
Join Antony Haynes [BA (Hons), RNT, mBANT, mIFM] as he presents a webinar on “Thyroid hormone function & its influences”. The webinar will focus on an in-depth analysis of the factors that influence thyroid hormone function, and help to explain how blood levels of FT4 and FT3 do not provide the whole story about how a patient’s thyroid hormone is working.
This webinar is NOT discussing how to increase thyroid hormone production and address hypothyroid hormone output, but rather the many other variables that play a role in influencing the cellular response to thyroid hormone function.
Antony will present strategies to correct the negative influences on thyroid hormone function but will NOT be describing how to increase thyroid hormone levels from the thyroid gland itself which has been covered in a webinar in 2018.
- Learn about the incidence of hypothyroidism in the UK / Western world.
- Learn about the blood markers (TSH, FT4, FT3) that are used to provide feedback about thyroid hormone status in the body.
- Learn about the signs and symptoms of thyroid hormone under-functioning.
- Learn about thyroid hormone transporters which are key to thyroid hormone action and function.
- Learn about the importance of deiodinase enzymes which metabolise thyroid hormones.
- Learn about the importance of thyroid hormone receptor coregulators’ profound role in controlling tissue-specific sensitivity to a set amount of thyroid hormone.
- Learn about the major influences on thyroid hormone function including other hormones such as cortisol, the presence of organic pollutants & toxic metals, as well as endogenous cytokines.
Adrenal Hormone Imbalances
Join Antony Haynes [BA (Hons), RNT, mBANT, mIFM] as he presents a webinar on “Adrenal Hormone Imbalances: Cortisol and the HPA”. The webinar will focus on the adrenals role in health and function and the major hormone cortisol. In particular how the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis (HPAA) can become imbalanced. You will learn about: the connection between raised cortisol and insulin resistance and metabolic syndrome; the role of cortisol in mental & cognitive health; how cortisol responses vary in men and women; how the HPAA is central to resilience; and how to regain optimal functioning of the HPA.
Wednesday 10th July – Adrenal Hormone Imbalances
- Learn the importance & functions of cortisol.
- Learn how cortisol influences cardiometabolic & cognitive health.
- Learn the differences in the cortisol response to stress in men & women, and in those with IBS.
- Learn the main reasons why the HPAA becomes imbalanced.
- Learn the significance of Early Adverse Life events on the HPA.
- Learn how the HPA is central to resilience as we age.
- Learn how to raise and lower imbalanced levels of cortisol with scientifically supported and experiential nutritional means.
- Learn how to influence the cortisol response with natural, nutritional and lifestyle means.
Type II Diabetes
Join Antony Haynes [BA (Hons), RNT, mBANT, mIFM] as he presents a webinar on “Type II Diabetes”. The webinar will review the rising incidence of type II diabetes and its cost to society as well as the individual. Antony will focus on the fundamental causes of diabetes and how to address those processes with nutritional and lifestyle means. This will include not just the glycaemic load, exercise, muscle mass, sound sleep rhythms but also the influence environmental toxins such as arsenic. Antony will present nutritional & lifestyle means by which to support an individual with diabetes, including information about the role of intermittent fasting.
Wednesday 18th September – Type II Diabetes
- Learn the increasing incidence & cost of diabetes in the UK & the world.
- Learn the different underlying causes of diabetes including dietary changes in Man’s recent history, lifestyle issues and lack of physical activity and some key environmental toxins.
- Learn how to address each of these from a nutritional and lifestyle perspective.
- Learn the benefits of intermittent fasting.
- Learn key nutrients and plant concentrates that support a normal level of blood glucose.
Learn how to support the body’s natural means of biotransforming & eliminating arsenic and other environmental toxins that may contribute to the aetiology of type II diabetes.
Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia
Join Antony Haynes [BA (Hons), RNT, mBANT, mIFM] as he presents a webinar on “Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia”. Antony will provide a review of the national and international incidence and cost of this loss of cognitive function, together with understood contributory factors to neurological decline. Antony will focus on some key mechanisms involved in the development of AD & Dementia and identify safe therapeutic targets for intervention researched by Prof. Dale Bredesen.
Antony will present experiential and research supported nutritional strategies to help mediate cognitive decline.
Wednesday 16th October – Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia
- Learn the incidence & cost of Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia in the UK / Western world.
- Learn the contributory factors to cognitive decline and the aging brain.
- Learn the key nutritionally-related markers for all NTs to be aware of and what tests exist to assess for these. These range from vitamin D status, to levels of testosterone to the burden of toxic metals and viruses.
- Learn meaningful non-nutritional approaches to support someone with cognitive decline.
- Learn effective nutritional means by which to correct the key nutritionally-related imbalances.
Probiotics Webinar Recording by Antony Haynes
At the start of the 20th He and Paul Ehrlich were jointly awarded the 1908 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine “in recognition of their work on immunity”.
Since that time there have been 24,058 (as at April 1 2019) papers on the subject with only 17 of those appearing before 1990, listed in PubMed with the word “probiotics” in them, plus many papers published outside of this library. The vast majority have been published since the turn of the Millennium, equivalent to over 1,000 papers published each year on the subject of probiotics for the past 18 years.
The purpose of this webinar is ambitious. It is to provide an up to date summary overview of the understanding of probiotics in human health and what benefits have been attributed to specific strains of oral probiotics. Reference will be made to real-life cases in which probiotics have made a positive difference in health.
- Learn about the summary history of probiotics in human health.
- Learn about the description & function of probiotics
- Learn, in brief, about Microbial Faecal Transplant (MCT)
- Learn about the potential role of probiotics in IBD & IBS, inflammation, skin health
- Learn about the potential role of probiotics in brain & nervous system health
- Learn about the specific strains available in oral form and their specific functions
Currently On Sale:
|SEMINAR19-08||Adrenal Hormone Imbalances Webinar 10th July 2019||Download||1|
|SEMINAR19-10||Alzheimer's & Dementia Webinar 16th October 2019||Download||1|
|SEMINAR19-02R||Probiotic Webinar Recording by Antony Haynes||Download||1|
|SEMINAR19-07||Thyroid Hormone Function Webinar 19th June 2019||Download||1|
|SEMINAR19-09||Type ll Diabetes Webinar 18th September 2019||Download||1|