Upcoming Webinars for 2018!
Webinar on “Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Crohn’s & Colitis” (24th October 2018) 12pm-1pm
Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis are two of the better understood Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD). They are chronic conditions and symptoms can vary between individuals. This means that the condition is perceived to be ongoing and lifelong, although there may be long periods of good health known as remission, as well relapses or flare-ups when symptoms are more active.
Nutritional Therapy offers potential benefit to those with IBD. From anti-inflammatory supplements, pre- and probiotics to specific food & macro nutrient changes, there are numerous changes and interventions that may have a positive influence on an individual suffering d from Crohn’s or Colitis.
- Learn about the prevalence of Crohn’s & Colitis & its genetic influences.
- Learn about the infectious aetiopathogenesis of Crohn’s
- Learn about the grain connection in Crohn’s & Colitis.
- Learn about food sensitivities in IBD.
- Review evidence of pre- & probiotics as adjuvant treatment.
- Learn about the role of intestinal permeability & IBD.
- Learn what supplements may be helpful in supporting digestion, the healthy gut microbiota, the gut lining & reducing inflammation.
Webinar on “Psoriasis” (21st November 2018) 12pm-1pm
Psoriasis is a chronic autoimmune disease characterised by patches of abnormal skin. These are typically red, itchy, and scaly. Psoriasis varies in severity from small, localised patches to complete body coverage. Unlike eczema and dermatitis, it is NOT widely known that Nutritional Therapy can influence the outcome of psoriasis by addressing the underlying causes.
- Learn about the incidence and underlying causes of psoriasis.
- Learn about the different types of psoriasis.
- Learn about the conventional treatment of psoriasis.
- Learn about the different Nutritional Therapy interventions to ameliorate and resolve psoriasis.
- Learn about the relevance of fatty acids, and how important omega-6 fatty acids are for skin health.
- Learn about the importance of the gut microbiome in psoriasis.
- Learn about the importance of antioxidants in psoriasis.
- Learn about the relevance of proteolytic enzymes in psoriasis.
Webinar on “Successful Cases” (16th January 2019) 12pm-1pm
In response to requests for Antony to present cases in which there have been remarkable outcomes both in terms of speed of recovery as well as the nature of the condition, Antony has brought together FIVE cases in which there has been a rapid and / or full recovery from a condition which typically do not respond to any intervention.
These cases focus on individuals who presented with these conditions, and in whom there was a complete recovery:
- Transverse Myelitis
- Chronic, severe upper GI discomfort
- Burning skin, all-over body rash
Our 2018/2019 Webinars:
|Seminar Date||Seminar Code||Seminar Name||Presenter Name|
|14/02/2018||SEMINAR18-01||Sub-Clinical Hypothyroidism||A Haynes|
|14/03/2018||SEMINAR18-02||Fatty Liver – Case History Reviews||A Haynes|
|18/04/2018||SEMINAR18-03||Multiple Ways to Heal the Gut||A Haynes|
|20/06/2018||SEMINAR18-05||Allergies & Hayfever||A Haynes|
|12/07/2018||SEMINAR18-06||Chronic Fatigue||A Haynes|
|12/09/2018||SEMINAR18-07||Nutritional Support for The Menopause||A Haynes|
|24/10/2018||SEMINAR18-08||Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Crohn’s & Colitis||A Haynes|
|16/01/2019||SEMINAR19-01||Successful Cases||A Haynes|
Currently On Sale:
|SEMINAR18-08||Inflammatory Bowel Disease Webinar - 24th October||Event||1|
|SEMINAR18-09||Psoriasis Webinar - 21st November||Event||1|
|SEMINAR19-01||Successful Cases Webinar - 16th January||Event||1|