Upcoming Webinars for 2019
Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia
Join Antony Haynes [BA (Hons), RNT, mBANT, mIFM] as he presents a webinar on “Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia”. Antony will provide a review of the national and international incidence and cost of this loss of cognitive function, together with understood contributory factors to neurological decline. Antony will focus on some key mechanisms involved in the development of AD & Dementia and identify safe therapeutic targets for intervention researched by Prof. Dale Bredesen.
Antony will present experiential and research supported nutritional strategies to help mediate cognitive decline.
Wednesday 16th October – Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia
- Learn the incidence & cost of Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia in the UK / Western world.
- Learn the contributory factors to cognitive decline and the aging brain.
- Learn the key nutritionally-related markers for all NTs to be aware of and what tests exist to assess for these. These range from vitamin D status, to levels of testosterone to the burden of toxic metals and viruses.
- Learn meaningful non-nutritional approaches to support someone with cognitive decline.
- Learn effective nutritional means by which to correct the key nutritionally-related imbalances.
Probiotics Webinar Recording by Antony Haynes
At the start of the 20th He and Paul Ehrlich were jointly awarded the 1908 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine “in recognition of their work on immunity”.
Since that time there have been 24,058 (as at April 1 2019) papers on the subject with only 17 of those appearing before 1990, listed in PubMed with the word “probiotics” in them, plus many papers published outside of this library. The vast majority have been published since the turn of the Millennium, equivalent to over 1,000 papers published each year on the subject of probiotics for the past 18 years.
The purpose of this webinar is ambitious. It is to provide an up to date summary overview of the understanding of probiotics in human health and what benefits have been attributed to specific strains of oral probiotics. Reference will be made to real-life cases in which probiotics have made a positive difference in health.
- Learn about the summary history of probiotics in human health.
- Learn about the description & function of probiotics
- Learn, in brief, about Microbial Faecal Transplant (MCT)
- Learn about the potential role of probiotics in IBD & IBS, inflammation, skin health
- Learn about the potential role of probiotics in brain & nervous system health
- Learn about the specific strains available in oral form and their specific functions
Currently On Sale:
|SEMINAR19-12||WEBINAR: Acid Reflux & Stomach Health 13th Nov 2019||Download||1|
|SEMINAR19-10||WEBINAR: Alzheimer's & Dementia (16th October 2019)||Download||1|
|SEMINAR19-13||WEBINAR: EBV, HHV-6 & Other Viruses 11th December 2019||Download||1|
|SEMINAR19-02R||WEBINAR: Probiotics by Antony Haynes (Recording)||Download||1|