Upcoming Webinars for 2019!
Type II Diabetes
Join Antony Haynes [BA (Hons), RNT, mBANT, mIFM] as he presents a webinar on “Type II Diabetes”. The webinar will review the rising incidence of type II diabetes and its cost to society as well as the individual. Antony will focus on the fundamental causes of diabetes and how to address those processes with nutritional and lifestyle means. This will include not just the glycaemic load, exercise, muscle mass, sound sleep rhythms but also the influence environmental toxins such as arsenic. Antony will present nutritional & lifestyle means by which to support an individual with diabetes, including information about the role of intermittent fasting.
Wednesday 18th September – Type II Diabetes
- Learn the increasing incidence & cost of diabetes in the UK & the world.
- Learn the different underlying causes of diabetes including dietary changes in Man’s recent history, lifestyle issues and lack of physical activity and some key environmental toxins.
- Learn how to address each of these from a nutritional and lifestyle perspective.
- Learn the benefits of intermittent fasting.
- Learn key nutrients and plant concentrates that support a normal level of blood glucose.
Learn how to support the body’s natural means of biotransforming & eliminating arsenic and other environmental toxins that may contribute to the aetiology of type II diabetes.
Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia
Join Antony Haynes [BA (Hons), RNT, mBANT, mIFM] as he presents a webinar on “Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia”. Antony will provide a review of the national and international incidence and cost of this loss of cognitive function, together with understood contributory factors to neurological decline. Antony will focus on some key mechanisms involved in the development of AD & Dementia and identify safe therapeutic targets for intervention researched by Prof. Dale Bredesen.
Antony will present experiential and research supported nutritional strategies to help mediate cognitive decline.
Wednesday 16th October – Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia
- Learn the incidence & cost of Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia in the UK / Western world.
- Learn the contributory factors to cognitive decline and the aging brain.
- Learn the key nutritionally-related markers for all NTs to be aware of and what tests exist to assess for these. These range from vitamin D status, to levels of testosterone to the burden of toxic metals and viruses.
- Learn meaningful non-nutritional approaches to support someone with cognitive decline.
- Learn effective nutritional means by which to correct the key nutritionally-related imbalances.
Probiotics Webinar Recording by Antony Haynes
At the start of the 20th He and Paul Ehrlich were jointly awarded the 1908 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine “in recognition of their work on immunity”.
Since that time there have been 24,058 (as at April 1 2019) papers on the subject with only 17 of those appearing before 1990, listed in PubMed with the word “probiotics” in them, plus many papers published outside of this library. The vast majority have been published since the turn of the Millennium, equivalent to over 1,000 papers published each year on the subject of probiotics for the past 18 years.
The purpose of this webinar is ambitious. It is to provide an up to date summary overview of the understanding of probiotics in human health and what benefits have been attributed to specific strains of oral probiotics. Reference will be made to real-life cases in which probiotics have made a positive difference in health.
- Learn about the summary history of probiotics in human health.
- Learn about the description & function of probiotics
- Learn, in brief, about Microbial Faecal Transplant (MCT)
- Learn about the potential role of probiotics in IBD & IBS, inflammation, skin health
- Learn about the potential role of probiotics in brain & nervous system health
- Learn about the specific strains available in oral form and their specific functions
Currently On Sale:
|SEMINAR19-10||WEBINAR: Alzheimer's & Dementia (16th October 2019)||Download||1|
|SEMINAR19-02R||WEBINAR: Probiotics by Antony Haynes (Recording)||Download||1|
|SEMINAR19-09||WEBINAR: Type ll Diabetes (18th September 2019)||Download||1|