Upcoming Webinars for 2018!
Webinar on “Successful Cases” (16th January 2019) 12pm-1pm (£24 inc VAT)
In response to requests for Antony to present cases in which there have been remarkable outcomes both in terms of speed of recovery as well as the nature of the condition, Antony has brought together FIVE cases in which there has been a rapid and / or full recovery from a condition which typically do not respond to any intervention.
These cases focus on individuals who presented with these conditions, and in whom there was a complete recovery:
- Transverse Myelitis
- Chronic, severe upper GI discomfort
- Burning skin, all-over body rash
Webinar on “Probiotics” (20th February 2019) 12pm-1pm (£24 inc VAT)
At the start of the 20th Century, Elie Metchnikoff theorised that health could be enhanced and senility delayed by manipulating the intestinal microbiome with certain host-friendly bacteria found in yogurt. His theory flourished for a time, then drifted to the fringe of medical practice before re-emerging in the mid-1990s as a concept worthy of mainstream medical attention.
He and Paul Ehrlich were jointly awarded the 1908 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine “in recognition of their work on immunity”.
Since that time there have been 19,671 papers on the subject with only 17 of those appearing before 1990, meaning that there have been 19,654 PubMed research papers with the word “probiotics” in them, plus papers published outside of this library. The vast majority have been published since the turn of the Millennium, equivalent to about 1,000 papers published each year on the subject of probiotics for the past 18 years.
The purpose of this webinar is ambitious. It is to provide an up to date summary overview of the understanding of probiotics in human health and what benefits have been attributed to specific strains of oral probiotics. Reference will be made to real life cases in which probiotics have made a positive difference in health.
- Learn about the summary history of probiotics in human health.
- Learn about the description & function of probiotics
- Learn, in brief, about Microbial Faecal Transplant (MCT)
- Learn about the potential role of probiotics in IBD & IBS, inflammation, skin health
- Learn about the potential role of probiotics in brain & nervous system health
- Learn about the specific strains available in oral form and their specific functions
- Learn when to consider a probiotic supplement.
Webinar on – “Liver Detox” (13th March 2019) 12pm-1pm (£24 inc VAT)
The elimination of metabolic and environmental toxins is vital for healthy development, good health and longevity, as well as fertility. Within the human body there are multiple pathways for conducting these biotransformation and elimination processes, to manage toxins of one kind or another.
This summary webinar focuses on the liver’s pathways of detoxification, specifically Phase One enzymes, the Cytochrome P450 enzymes, and the Phase Two pathways, as well as the nutrients required for support of these pathways, when it is needed, or in compromised health.
- Learn, in brief, about the evolution of detoxification biochemistry in the human body.
- Learn about the relevance of biotransformation and detoxification in everyday health.
- Learn about the challenge of environmental toxins.
- Learn about the phases of Liver Biotransformation and Detoxification in the liver.
- Learn about the key nutrients for liver biotransformation and detoxification pathways.
- Learn about hepato-protective nutrients, helping to minimise inappropriate oxidative stress.
- Learn about the circadian clock control of metabolic functions in the liver.
- Learn about ways to support liver biotransformation and detoxification with the use of nutritional supplements.
Our 2018/2019 Webinars:
|Seminar Date||Seminar Code||Seminar Name||Presenter Name|
|14/02/2018||SEMINAR18-01||Sub-Clinical Hypothyroidism||A Haynes|
|14/03/2018||SEMINAR18-02||Fatty Liver – Case History Reviews||A Haynes|
|18/04/2018||SEMINAR18-03||Multiple Ways to Heal the Gut||A Haynes|
|20/06/2018||SEMINAR18-05||Allergies & Hayfever||A Haynes|
|12/07/2018||SEMINAR18-06||Chronic Fatigue||A Haynes|
|12/09/2018||SEMINAR18-07||Nutritional Support for The Menopause||A Haynes|
|24/10/2018||SEMINAR18-08||Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Crohn’s & Colitis||A Haynes|
|16/01/2019||SEMINAR19-01||Successful Cases||A Haynes|
Currently On Sale:
|OBRYAN2||DVD Identifying & Conquering Gluten Sensitivity.||DVD||1|
|OBRYAN1||DVD Unlocking The Mystery Of Wheat & Gluten Sensitivity||DVD||1|