Upcoming Webinars for 2018!
Date: Thursday 12th July
Time: 12pm BST
Topic: Chronic Fatigue Conditions
Presenter: Antony Haynes
Energy is one of the most important factors that determines quality of life, all fatigue condition diminish quality of life and happiness. Chronic Fatigue conditions have never been so prevalent. This encompasses the formal Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) but includes all other fatigue conditions which do not fulfil the criteria for CFS. All fatigue conditions affect or are influenced by mitochondrial function. Rather than “learning to live with it”, in the vast majority of cases, it is possible to do something to improve energy with targeted nutritional therapy.
- Learn the nature of fatigue conditions.
- Learn the prevalence of fatigue conditions.
- Learn the mitochondrial connection with fatigue.
- Learn the underlying causes of fatigue and what can lead to reduced mitochondrial production of ATP.
- Learn what tests may be appropriate to assess an individual with fatigue.
- Learn what targeted nutritional therapy may be effective at improving energy.
Our 2018 Webinars:
|Seminar Date||Seminar Code||Seminar Name||Presenter Name|
|14/02/2018||SEMINAR18-01||Sub-Clinical Hypothyroidism||A Haynes|
|14/03/2018||SEMINAR18-02||Fatty Liver – Case History Reviews||A Haynes|
|18/04/2018||SEMINAR18-03||Multiple Ways to Heal the Gut||A Haynes|
|20/06/2018||SEMINAR18-05||Allergies & Hayfever||A Haynes|
|12/07/2018||SEMINAR18-06||Chronic Fatigue||A Haynes|
Currently On Sale:
|SEMINAR18-06||Chronic Fatigue Conditions Webinar - 12th July||Event||1|