28 Day Hormone Reset Programme
Dates: Monday 14th October - Sunday 10th November
(intro webinar Friday 11th October)
Our brand new 28-day hormone reset programme is aimed at balancing key hormones with a focus on female health (sex hormones, leptin, insulin, thyroid, adrenal). This 28 Day programme addresses female hormones over a lifetime, or ‘from menarche, through menopause & beyond’.
Based on the principles of Functional Nutrition we provide you with a four-week meal plan to follow with nourishing recipes and supporting supplements. Our 28 day reset programme is designed to optimise hormone health, improve energy, mood, metabolism and body composition.
Each week the meal plan and programme focuses on key hormones combined with educational webinars focused on female hormone health and the interplay with key hormones.
What Will I Learn?
During the hormone reset programme, Christine will discuss –
- How to optimise the key hormones influencing women’s health and metabolism (insulin, leptin, cortisol, thyroid and the sex hormones)
- How to assess hormone imbalances using questionnaires and testing
- How to address oestrogen dominance through diet and key nutrients
- Functional Nutrition approaches to conditions such as PCOS, PMT and endometriosis
- Practical solutions for a healthy menopause
- The importance of gut health, biotransformation and elimination in regard to female sex hormone balance
- The importance of insulin and a healthy blood sugar balance on sex hormones
- The importance of managing sleep, thyroid and stress function for women's hormones.
Priced at £129 this programme is great value for money and includes the following:
- 28 day supply of supplements
- 6 informative webinars with live Q&A’s
- Full recipe guide
- 28-day meal plan
- Supporting documents
- Closed Facebook Group
- Advice and Support from Christine Bailey
All 12 pm Noon.
Friday 11th Oct - Webinar one – Introduction - Introduction to the hormone reset programme. Getting prepared for the plan; an overview of the meal plan and supplements.
Monday 14th Oct - Webinar two - Menarche – What happens to the hormones in menarche, introduction to nutritional factors affecting hormonal balance and what can upset a regular cycle. A look at PCOS - interplay with key hormones and the role of insulin, leptin and sex hormones. Key dietary intervention to address imbalances.
Monday 21st Oct - Webinar three - Hormone imbalances and oestrogen dominance - Tackling PMS, the importance of biotransformation, gut health and elimination.
Monday 28th Oct - Webinar four - Peri-menopause, menopause and post-menopause. The Influence of adrenals and thyroid hormones, stress, nutrient status - the importance of nourishing the body.
Monday 4th Nov - Webinar five - Hormone Restoration - long term strategies for balance - a look at adrenal health and the HPA axis, importance of lifestyle - sleep, exercise for long term hormone health.
Monday 11th Nov - Webinar six – Review of the Programme - Summary of the programme, how to personalise the approach for your clients, moving forward with your clients.
limited places available – book now to avoid disappointment!
Note: This programme excludes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding & infertility.
This information is for education purposes only. Patients should consult with a qualified healthcare provider before making decisions about therapies and/or health conditions.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.