Adrenal Hormone Imbalances Webinar 10th July 2019
Adrenal Hormone Imbalances
Join Antony Haynes [BA (Hons), RNT, mBANT, mIFM] as he presents a webinar on “Adrenal Hormone Imbalances: Cortisol and the HPA”. The webinar will focus on the role of the adrenal in health and function and the major hormone cortisol. In particular how the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis (HPAA) can become imbalanced. You will learn about: the connection between raised cortisol and insulin resistance and metabolic syndrome; the role of cortisol in mental & cognitive health; how cortisol responses vary in men and women; how the HPAA is central to resilience; and how to regain optimal functioning of the HPA.
Wednesday 10th July – Adrenal Hormone Imbalances
- Learn the importance & functions of cortisol.
- Learn how cortisol influences cardiometabolic & cognitive health.
- Learn the differences in the cortisol response to stress in men & women, and in those with IBS.
- Learn the main reasons why the HPAA becomes imbalanced.
- Learn the significance of Early Adverse Life events on the HPA.
- Learn how the HPA is central to resilience as we age.
- Learn how to raise and lower imbalanced levels of cortisol with scientifically supported and experiential nutritional means.
- Learn how to influence the cortisol response with natural, nutritional and lifestyle means.
This information is for education purposes only. Patients should consult with a qualified healthcare provider before making decisions about therapies and/or health conditions.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.