WEBINAR: Alzheimer's & Dementia (16th October 2019)
Join Antony Haynes [BA (Hons), RNT, mBANT, mIFM] as he presents a webinar on “Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia”. Antony will provide a review of the national and international incidence and cost of this loss of cognitive function, together with understood contributory factors to neurological decline. Antony will focus on some key mechanisms involved in the development of AD & Dementia and identify safe therapeutic targets for intervention researched by Prof. Dale Bredesen.
Antony will present experiential and research supported nutritional strategies to help mediate cognitive decline.
Wednesday 16th October – Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia
- Learn the incidence & cost of Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia in the UK / Western world.
- Learn the contributory factors to cognitive decline and the aging brain.
- Learn the key nutritionally-related markers for all NTs to be aware of and what tests exist to assess for these. These range from vitamin D status, to levels of testosterone to the burden of toxic metals and viruses.
- Learn meaningful non-nutritional approaches to support someone with cognitive decline.
- Learn effective nutritional means by which to correct the key nutritionally-related imbalances.
This information is for education purposes only. Patients should consult with a qualified healthcare provider before making decisions about therapies and/or health conditions.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.