COVID19: Latest Update | Brexit: Ordering from overseas?

You have no items in your shopping basket.

Ca/Mg Zyme x 360 Tablets

Ca/Mg Zyme x 360 Tablets

Biotics Research Corporation


Availability: In stock

Calcium citrate (300mg) and magnesium aspartate (60mg) in a ratio of five parts to one (per 6 tablets) together with the vegetable culture antioxidant enzymes superoxide dismutase (SOD) and catalase.

Ordering from this catalogue is reserved for registered customers only. Please to order.

360 Tablets
  • Vegetarian product


Calcium and Magnesium are both macrominerals which play indispensable roles in a wide variety of metabolic functions in the human body. While low intakes affect all populations, greater significance is seen in post-menopausal women and the elderly. Additionally, the dietary requirement for young children and adolescent girls is elevated, due to their increased requirement for skeletal growth and to maximise bone health. Lastly, diuretics, certain antibiotics, antacids, anticoagulants, corticosteroids, statins, and oral contraceptives may all lower calcium and/or magnesium status. 99% of the body’s supply of calcium can be located in skeletal tissues such as bone and teeth, while the remaining 1% is found in blood, muscle, and interstitial fluids. Similarly, 60-65% of magnesium is located in bone, ~27% is intramuscular, and ~7% is found in other cell types and bodily fluids. Use where a need for supplemental calcium and magnesium has been determined


Directions for use

Six (6) tablets each day as a food supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.

Nutrition Facts

Servings size: 6 tablets
Servings per container: 60
Per Serving:
Calcium (as calcium citrate) 300mg 38%
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 60mg 16%
Cultured Pea (Pisum sativum)** 360mg 
Superoxide Dismutase (from vegetable culture)** 20ug
Catalase (from vegetable culture)** 20ug

† %NRV not established

Ingredients: Calcium Citrate, Cellulose, Magnesium Citrate, Pisum sativum Organic Vegetable Culture**, Stearic Acid (Vegetable Source) (E570), Modified Cellulose Gum (E466), Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable Source) (E470b).

† Specially grown, biologically active vegetable culture containing naturally associated and/or organically bound phytochemicals including polyphenolic compounds with SOD and catalase, dehydrated at low temperature to preserve associated enzyme factors.

This product is gluten and dairy free.


This information is for education purposes only. Patients should consult with a qualified healthcare provider before making decisions about therapies and/or health conditions.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.