Chronic Fatigue Conditions Webinar - 12th July
Energy is one of the most important factors that determines quality of life, all fatigue condition diminish quality of life and happiness. Chronic Fatigue conditions have never been so prevalent. This encompasses the formal Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) but includes all other fatigue conditions which do not fulfil the criteria for CFS. All fatigue conditions affect or are influenced by mitochondrial function. Rather than “learning to live with it”, in the vast majority of cases, it is possible to do something to improve energy with targeted nutritional therapy.
- Learn the nature of fatigue conditions.
- Learn the prevalence of fatigue conditions.
- Learn the mitochondrial connection with fatigue.
- Learn the underlying causes of fatigue and what can lead to reduced mitochondrial production of ATP.
- Learn what tests may be appropriate to assess an individual with fatigue.
- Learn what targeted nutritional therapy may be effective at improving energy.
This information is for education purposes only. Patients should consult with a qualified healthcare provider before making decisions about therapies and/or health conditions.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.