Fatty Liver – Case History Reviews Webinar - 14th March
This webinar is a follow up to the December 2017 webinar on the subject of NAFLD, and the focus will be on case histories of patients who have successfully reduced or reversed their fatty liver. In this way, the webinar will describe the course of action taken by patients in terms of food, supplements and exercise.
The changes in their programmes will be discussed, and the reasoning for those changes. Individual supplements and their effect and role will be discussed too.
- Learn what specific diet and supplements have been effective in real cases to reduce or reverse fatty liver disease.
- Learn about the potential effects of individual supplements.
- Learn about how long it may take to achieve a positive outcome.
- Learn about the potential role of food sensitivity in fatty liver.
- Learn more about blood test markers for NAFLD.
- You do not have to have attended or listened to the first Fatty Liver Webinar in order to benefit from this webinar. For those of you wishing to listen to the first Fatty Liver Webinar then you may do so.
This information is for education purposes only. Patients should consult with a qualified healthcare provider before making decisions about therapies and/or health conditions.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.