DVD: Identifying & Conquering Gluten Sensitivity
- Vegetarian product
In this nearly 7 hour session, on 3 DVD’s, you will understand current research, science and treatment for Gluten Sensitivity / Celiac Disease.
– Understand why gluten sensitivity and celiac disease affects the body more outside the gut than inside
– Understand the research behind many auto-immune diseases triggered by gluten
– Learn why following a gluten-fee diet may not be enough for many
– Understand the current state of testing for celiac disease and now gluten sensitivity
– Learn about the nutricuetical protocol, effective for healing to begin
Dr. TOM O’BRYAN, DC, CCN, DABCN, is a leading researcher, writer and internationally recognized speaker and workshop leader, specializing in Gluten Sensitivity and Celiac Disease. A graduate of The University of Michigan and the National College of Chiropractic, Dr. O’Bryan is a Diplomate of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, a Diplomate of the American Board of Clinical Nutrition, and a Certified Clinical Nutritionist with the International and American Association of Clinical Nutritionists. He is a Certified Applied Kinesiologist. He is a Certified Practitioner in Functional Biomechanics from the Motion Palpation Institute. He is a member of the Institute of Functional Medicine, the International and American Association of Clinical Nutritionists, the American Chiropractic Association, the International Academy of Preventive Medicine and numerous other professional organizations.
This information is for education purposes only. Patients should consult with a qualified healthcare provider before making decisions about therapies and/or health conditions.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.