Inflammation & Pain Management Webinar 15th May 2019
Join Antony Haynes [BA (Hons), RNT, mBANT, mIFM] as he presents a webinar on “Inflammation & Pain Management”. The webinar will focus on the well-known association between inflammation and many acute and chronic degenerative conditions affecting millions of people across the world, and importantly what to do about it from a nutritional perspective. This includes heart disease, cancer, auto-immune conditions, arthritic & rheumatoid conditions and many more besides. Antony will discuss the major pathways of inflammation and describe how these can be mitigated with targeted nutritional intervention.
- Learn about the first human descriptions of inflammation (in the Western World) from Roman times.
- Learn about the documented link between inflammation and disease.
- Learn about the molecular markers of inflammation.
- Learn about effective strategies and tools to reduce inflammation in chronic health conditions.
- Learn about effective means by which to address acute inflammation, caused by injury or accident.
- Learn about ways to reduce pain in both acute and chronic conditions.
This information is for education purposes only. Patients should consult with a qualified healthcare provider before making decisions about therapies and/or health conditions.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.