Intermittent Fasting - 15th Jan 2020
Wednesday 15th January - Intermittent Fasting – is it good for everyone? 12pm noon
Join Antony Haynes RNT as he presents a webinar on “Intermittent Fasting”. Antony will explain why fasting is good for your health, and how it is different from starving yourself. He will explain why fasting works as a treatment for type 2 diabetes, and how fasting helps you to lose weight without slowing down your metabolism. Antony will describe the various ways to fast and what to expect when you start fasting. Antony explores whether fasting is going to be good for everyone.
- Learn about why fasting is good for your health
- Learn about why fasting works for type 2 diabetes
- Learn about how fasting is different to “starving” yourself and how it helps with weight loss without slowing metabolism.
- Learn about the different types of fasting
- Learn about who may benefit from fasting and who may not.
This information is for education purposes only. Patients should consult with a qualified healthcare provider before making decisions about therapies and/or health conditions.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.