Liver Detox Webinar - 13th March
Webinar on – “Liver Detox” (13th March 2019) 12pm-1pm (£24 inc VAT)
The elimination of metabolic and environmental toxins is vital for healthy development, good health and longevity, as well as fertility. Within the human body there are multiple pathways for conducting these biotransformation and elimination processes, to manage toxins of one kind or another.
This summary webinar focuses on the liver’s pathways of detoxification, specifically Phase One enzymes, the Cytochrome P450 enzymes, and the Phase Two pathways, as well as the nutrients required for support of these pathways, when it is needed, or in compromised health.
- Learn, in brief, about the evolution of detoxification biochemistry in the human body.
- Learn about the relevance of biotransformation and detoxification in everyday health.
- Learn about the challenge of environmental toxins.
- Learn about the phases of Liver Biotransformation and Detoxification in the liver.
- Learn about the key nutrients for liver biotransformation and detoxification pathways.
- Learn about hepato-protective nutrients, helping to minimise inappropriate oxidative stress.
- Learn about the circadian clock control of metabolic functions in the liver.
- Learn about ways to support liver biotransformation and detoxification with the use of nutritional supplements.
This information is for education purposes only. Patients should consult with a qualified healthcare provider before making decisions about therapies and/or health conditions.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.