“Long-Covid Explored & Its Nutritional Support”-21st July
Antony will describe the signs and symptoms identified as related to Long Covid; they are many and varied, including respiratory symptoms such as shortness of breath, fatigue, joint and muscle pain, memory loss and brain fog, headaches and depression. Long COVID is age and gender equivalent.
Antony will describe how Long Covid’s cluster of symptoms largely mirrors Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS) and myalgic encephalomyelitis or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), and Fibromyalgia. These other chronic and difficult to resolve conditions affect over a quarter of a million people in the UK (figures from before the pandemic) and are often initiated, like Long Covid, by a viral infection.
Antony will explain how to support people with both MCAS and post-viral fatigue syndrome with key nutrients and phytonutrients, and presents a model of care which could help those with Long Covid.
- Learn about the signs and symptoms of Long Covid, and the estimated prevalence of those who have had Covid-19.
- Learn about the similarity of symptoms of Long Covid and Mast Cell Activation Syndrome and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia.
- Learn about key nutrients that can mitigate the signs and symptoms of MCAS & CFS.
- Learn about the potential benefits for those with Long Covid of addressing the imbalanced NO / ONOO cycle which is believed to be a keystone imbalance in those with CFS / FM.
- Gain confidence in the ability to help those with Long Covid.
This information is for education purposes only. Patients should consult with a qualified healthcare provider before making decisions about therapies and/or health conditions.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.