Multiple Ways to Heal the Gut Webinar - 18th April
This webinar will review the many different nutritional ways by which one can heal a compromised gut lining. Antony will review the various different tests for assessing intestinal permeability including the urine tests of lactulose : mannitol & the PEG test, and the blood tests for zonulin antibodies and for antibodies to actomyosin, occludin and zonulin, and to LPS.
Antony will present effective means by which to support a patient’s gut lining healing both in terms of food and supplements. He will share with you the decision-making processes that lead to choosing one supplement over another.
- Learn about the summary role that altered intestinal permeability can play in human health.
- Learn about the most common lab tests to assess I.P. status.
- Learn about the role and use of probiotics.
- Learn about the role of colostrum.
- Learn about the role of digestive enzymes.
- Learn about the role of HCl acid and other digestive aids.
- Learn about the role of phospholipids.
- Learn about the role of glutamine & amino acids.
- Learn about the role of zinc and vitamins A & D.
- Learn about the role of fatty acids.
- Learn about the role of short chain fatty acids.
- Learn about the role of Epithelial Growth Factor.
- Learn about the role of natural anti-inflammatory agents such as extract of turmeric.
- Learn about effective combinations of supplements to offer optimal healing for the gut.
This information is for education purposes only. Patients should consult with a qualified healthcare provider before making decisions about therapies and/or health conditions.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.