Psoriasis Webinar - 21st November
Psoriasis is a chronic autoimmune disease characterised by patches of abnormal skin. These are typically red, itchy, and scaly. Psoriasis varies in severity from small, localised patches to complete body coverage. Unlike eczema and dermatitis, it is NOT widely known that Nutritional Therapy can influence the outcome of psoriasis by addressing the underlying causes.
- Learn about the incidence and underlying causes of psoriasis.
- Learn about the different types of psoriasis.
- Learn about the conventional treatment of psoriasis.
- Learn about the different Nutritional Therapy interventions to ameliorate and resolve psoriasis.
- Learn about the relevance of fatty acids, and how important omega-6 fatty acids are for skin health.
- Learn about the importance of the gut microbiome in psoriasis.
- Learn about the importance of antioxidants in psoriasis.
- Learn about the relevance of proteolytic enzymes in psoriasis.
This information is for education purposes only. Patients should consult with a qualified healthcare provider before making decisions about therapies and/or health conditions.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.