Tanalbit x 60 Capsules [Discontinued]
- Vegetarian product
Tanalbit is a gastrointestinal support product whose simple, elegant mechanism allows it to:
1) Support a healthy balance of intestinal yeast and flora (bacteria)
2) Target all areas of the gastrointestinal tract
3) Work consistently without causing resistance buildup (unlike other products, Tanalbit does not dissolve cellular walls, an action that releases toxins into the body)
4) Support antioxidant activity
5) Work safely – for over 30 years, Tanalbit has proven to be a successful gastrointestinal support product. Its condensed plant tannin based formula is both non-toxic and not absorbed by the liver.
Plant Tannin Products from Intensive Nutrition contain high levels of antioxidant-activity (proanthocyanidins). Plant tannins support gastrointestinal health. They can be used alone or in conjunction with other supplements. These products are also non-toxic and patients who take plant tannins exhibit little if any side effects. They also support antioxidant activity in the body.
Tannins from plants are available in two forms: hydrolysable and condensed. The tannins found in Tanalbit® are condensed tannins. Condensed tannins are polyphenolic compounds and have an entirely different mechanism than hydrolysable tannins, namely, condensed tannins support antioxidant activity and support healthy gastrointestinal function but are not involved in metabolism or absorption.
Directions for use
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules 3 times daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|% Daily Value|
|Plant Tannin Complex
(Proprietary blend of Tannic Acid and Canaigre Root Powder)
Ingredients: High Heat Milk Powder, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silica.
The recommended daily zinc intake (reference nutrient intake) for an adult man in the UK is 9.5 mg. The recommended daily zinc intake for an adult woman in the UK is 7 mg.
This information is for educational purposes only.
This information is for education purposes only. Patients should consult with a qualified healthcare provider before making decisions about therapies and/or health conditions.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.