Type ll Diabetes Webinar 18th September 2019
Join Antony Haynes [BA (Hons), RNT, mBANT, mIFM] as he presents a webinar on “Type II Diabetes”. The webinar will review the rising incidence of type II diabetes and its cost to society as well as the individual. Antony will focus on the fundamental causes of diabetes and how to address those processes with nutritional and lifestyle means. This will include not just the glycaemic load, exercise, muscle mass, sound sleep rhythms but also the influence of environmental toxins such as arsenic. Antony will present nutritional & lifestyle means by which to support an individual with diabetes, including information about the role of intermittent fasting.
Wednesday, September 18th – Type II Diabetes
- Learn the increasing incidence & cost of diabetes in the UK & the world.
- Learn the different underlying causes of diabetes including dietary changes in Man’s recent history, lifestyle issues and lack of physical activity and some key environmental toxins.
- Learn how to address each of these from a nutritional and lifestyle perspective.
- Learn the benefits of intermittent fasting.
- Learn key nutrients and plant concentrates that support a normal level of blood glucose.
- Learn how to support the body’s natural means of biotransforming & eliminating arsenic and other environmental toxins that may contribute to the aetiology of type II diabetes.
This information is for education purposes only. Patients should consult with a qualified healthcare provider before making decisions about therapies and/or health conditions.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.