WEBINAR: EBV, HHV-6 & Other Viruses 11th December 2019
EBV, HHV-6 & Other Viruses - Wednesday 11th December - 12pm
Join Antony Haynes [BA (Hons), RNT, mBANT, mIFM] as he presents a webinar on “EBV, HHV-6 & other viruses”. The webinar will review the extent of viral infections in the general population, and their role in health conditions, specifically with regard to the signs and symptoms of an infection and secondly as a contributory factor to a range of other conditions not associated with the typical signs and symptoms of the viral infection itself. In this latter group of conditions and diseases such as auto-immune diseases, cancers and chronic fatigue conditions, viral infections almost always remain ‘hidden’. By examining these unappreciated contributory factors, it is proposed that individuals with auto-immunity and fatigue conditions can be better supported.
Antony will explore the available testing for viruses. He will provide suggestions for nutritional therapy intervention to support people with viral infections.
- Learn about the incidence of viral infections in the general population;
- The signs and symptoms that reflect specific viral infections;
- The potential role that viruses play in a wide array of auto-immune diseases, some cancers, and fatigue conditions.
- Reliable lab testing for viruses.
- How to manage viruses with nutritional, non-pharmacological means.
- How to support immunity vs viral infections.
This information is for education purposes only. Patients should consult with a qualified healthcare provider before making decisions about therapies and/or health conditions.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.