Nutri-Link is fully committed to upholding the privacy of our customers, both individuals and businesses alike. Through this commitment to your privacy we aim to have a relationship with our customers built on trust. How we collect, store and use the information we gather about our customers will be continually assessed against new technologies, business practices and our customers’ needs.
We collect certain information and/or data about you when you use our website(s).
- Questions, queries, or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send us an email.
- Your IP Address and the details of which version of a web browser you used.
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies, and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website(s).
- Details to allow you to access our services and transactions.
This helps us to:
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- Provide you with information about services if you want it
We can’t personally identify you using your data, unless logged into our website(s).
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers in the UK.
It may also be stored outside of Europe, where it could be viewed by our staff.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it. We won’t share information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other non-Nutri-Link owned websites.
Payment transactions are always encrypted
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so, or if we have to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements.
You can contact us to find out what information we hold about you. There may be an administration charge for this information. Please contact Nutri-Link Customer Services for further information: email@example.com
Links to other websites
Following a link to another website
Following a link to a Nutri-Link owned website from another website